Friday, January 18, 2008

Today's been a good start

:) today's been a good start. Started a little shakily in the morning...literally shaky coz my hands were shaking for some unknown reason. Took my med to calm myself down but damn coz it made me sleepy for my first 2 periods! But woke sufficiently after that for the rest of the day.

Worked again in afternoon with team and was somewhat hyper...maybe coz we're finally a little closer to completing our proposed programme for the pilot starting next week :) The bad news is that we're going to work again tomorrow morning (and we're supposedly doing 5 day work week). Can't wait for this whole thing to be over!! And that would bring us to near the end of Term 1.

It was quite funny this afternoon coz my boss told me that the visiting CPO said that she didn't know that I had a child...said she didn't even know that I was married. My boss went erm... can't really comment on that...my other colleague and I were like, duh...that just makes me sound like I had Nat out of wedlock or something! And I was like, I'm fine if you tell everyone I'm divorced...coz I really am ok with it and it sounds a whole lot better than Nat sounding like an accident.

Oh well...think I'll try to rest a bit more tonight...and then work tomorrow morning and mark while she has her ballet class. Gee...I really have no life whatsoever :(

No comments: