Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm doing OK :)

Don't worry if you're wondering why the shift and all. Just decided that it was time for a change...and hopefully this blog will be a happier one for me.

Who knows, I may actually stop blogging this compulsively! (but that might deprive you of some entertainment)...Going to be very busy and I can't believe that I've been leaving work at 6pm on most days...been planning like crazy for the programme we're doing...sigh...and it'll last for the next 6 weeks :( That will bring me to week 9 or so...can't wait for the CNY break!

Nat was pretty funny just now. She was talking to her grandma in the kitchen and she had her necklace with her. Somehow she ran around and after awhile realised that she'd lost her necklace. Needless to say, she blamed granny for hiding it. Granny said it wasnt' her so I offered to help Nat look for it. I went to all the places I thought I saw her go to in search of the missing necklace. Pretty funny coz she actually said that she was like a magician who could make things disappear...she laughed when I told her that she was an absent minded magician then coz she couldn't remember where she made her things disappear to!

Hahaa...that's my little weirdo!

No comments: