Friday, January 25, 2008

this blog...

I know i've not been blogging very often since I switched to this blog...but i don't seem to have an affinity with this blog and M very tempted to revert to the old one! Love my old blog with the tag board and stuff i put there...hell, i can't even load youtube vid here!...am just too tired to redo everything for this.

M doing fine so far...but been busy and pretty tired that's why i haven't been blogging as well. Been sending msg on FB instead...sigh...think i'll revert back to old blog soon but i'll keep everyone posted.

Sch's been ok...for some reason, students have nominated me for some award...I've no idea what coz I wasn't even at the briefing...the last yr I qualify for it anyway (coz I'll be 3-0 this yr!!) so that's really strange in itself
*hugs*
will keep everyone updated soon...love you all!

No comments: