Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sigh...

I'm so tempted to go back to my old blog. Tried adding a video on this blog but can't seem to...sigh. I've finally realised that I can adjust the privacy of the blog tho not very accurately coz it's either by users or totally private (i think). The old blog is currenty set to private so no one except admin (meaning me) can access it.

It's weird that i'm still in contact with her (meaning his gf)...I don't think i'll ever be able to explain why we're in contact except that we have quite a bit to talk about and I don't mean just him. She sounds like she just wants what's best for him...and wants him to learn to really look into himself to find out who he really is and come to grips with that. She's the one encouraging him to explore the past etc...oh well...I'm really tired today. Really tired. And have been for quite a while...just want to sleep now.

Oh...the band is blasting right in front of me now. Gee, but think i'm already deaf enough without having them do this!

No comments: