Saturday, January 19, 2008

The days are gettin longer!
















Been at work the whole day...almost. Went there at 830am but the other 2 were a little late so Nat and I took pics and watched TV while waiting...pics are on my FB coz I'm lazy to load it here.
Started work and had breakfast and then sent Nat for ballet at 1115-12noon. Bought lunch for the other 2 and then worked all the way till 430!! And it's Sat today! AArrgghhh!!
Anyway, put up these 2 pics coz they are pretty funny...haahaa...a mini version of a Big bar, does that make it medium sized?
And gee...maybe I should put the other sign at the doorway...Because you are dangerous, you must not enter. :)
My mum sure has lousy things to say to pple, her aunt had a fall and fractured her arm and my mum just said something to the effect that bad things come in twos...guess she can expect more calamaties now!
ok...think i'm pretty tired...going to read the papers and try to nap a little.








No comments: